Fried potato balls
How to cook Fried potato balls:
- 150g of Boiled potatoes
- 50g (1/2 cup) of Rice flour
- 25g (1/4 cup) of Cornstarch
- 30g (1/4 cup) of Sugar
- 30ml (1/4 cup) of Water
- Oil for frying
1. Place the colander in the bowl and pour the potatoes. Press them with the spoon to mash the potatoes well.
2. Add the rice flour, cornstarch, sugar, water, and mix until all is well combined. When the dough starts to form knead with your hands and transfer them to the working surface.
3. Cut the dough into three parts and roll out each one into the strip. Cut the strip into small pieces and with your hands make the shape of a ball.
4. Transfer them to the hot oil and fry until they are golden brown.