Pumpkin sticks in the air fryer
How to cook Pumpkin sticks in the air fryer:
A tasty side dish ready in no-time!
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp thyme
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp paprika
- Black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
1. Put the pumpkin in the microwave for 10 minutes. Peel it.
2. Cut several pumpkin sticks.
3. Place in a strainer, add cornstarch and mix well.
4. Put the sticks in a bowl, add oil, paprika, pepper, salt, and thyme and mix well.
5. Put the sticks in the air fryer. Bake for 35 minutes at 218ºC (425ºF).