Dark Chocolate, Toasted Hazelnut & Sea Salt Cookies
The perfect cookie recipe that you’ll come back to time & time again, full of chocolatey oozy goodness!
- 175g butter
- 150g granulated sugar
- 100g light brown sugar
- 425g plain flour
- 1 tsp + 1 tbsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bread soda
- 2 large free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Beat the butter with the sugars in a free standing mixer on a high speed until light and fluffy. This will take about 5 minutes.
2. Stir the flour, 1 tsp salt, baking powder, bread soda together in a medium sized bowl. Add a little flour mix to the butter mixture, slowly incorporate the eggs. Reduce the speed to low and add the rest of the flour mixture along with the hazelnuts and chocolate.
3. Divide the mixture in 10 and roll into balls, arranging on a tray lined with parchment paper as you go. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until hard.
4. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 .
5. Line another tray with parchment paper and add the dough balls to this, with a sprinkle of the remaining salt, making sure they’ve enough space to expand between each cookie. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until risen and golden.
6. Leave to cool on the tray for about 5 minutes before serving.
How to cook Dark Chocolate, Toasted Hazelnut & Sea Salt Cookies :
- Experience the Richness of Mutton Biryani: A Classic Indian Rice Dish 12:38, May 18, 2023
- Is Flank A Good Cut Of Steak 12:35, Apr 22, 2023
- From Mild to Wild: How to Customize Your Chilli Con Carne for Every Palate 13:28, May 25, 2023
- Dal Tadka: The Perfect Comfort Food for a Flavorful Meal 11:16, Jun 01, 2023
- Can You Freeze Apples 09:46, Apr 11, 2023
- What is Chicken al Pastor made of? 17:11, Apr 10, 2023
- Irresistible Mexican Street Corn Recipe: A Burst of Flavor in Every Bite 11:47, Jun 01, 2023
- What does a traditional hot cross bun contain? 11:06, Apr 06, 2023