How to cook Chocolate cake:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120g (5/8 cup) of sugar
- 150ml (3/5 cup) of milk
- 50ml (1/5 cup) of vegetable oil
- 150g (1 1/4 cups) of flour
- 30g of cocoa powder
- 5g of baking powder
- 10g of gelatin
- 50ml of water
- 200g (4/5 cup) of condensed milk
- 200ml (4/5 cup) of whipping cream
- 50g of chocolate
- 40ml of warm cream
1. In a bowl mix together eggs with sugar and salt, and add in milk, and oil. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
2. Transfer to the pan and bake at 180°C (350°F) for 15 minutes.
3. Divide the prepared cocoa biscuit into two pieces. Transfer the first piece to the mold.
4. In a bowl beat condensed milk with whipped cream, mix in gelatin and pour into the mold, top with the second piece of dark biscuit.
5. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
6. Top with chocolate and cream mixture.