How to cook Diamond cookies:
- 320g (2 ½ cups) all-purpose flour
- 200g (3/4 cup) butter, softened
- 110g (¾ cup) powdered sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Cocoa powder
1. In a large bowl beat butter with powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla. Add one egg and beat again. Combine the butter mixture with flour and knead to form a smooth pastry.
2. Divide the pastry into quarters and roll each into a log. Wrap in plastic and chill for at least 2 hours.
3. Fill one palace with sugar and mix sugar with cocoa powder on another plate.
4. Unwrap the dough, brush it with milk, and roll 2 logs in plain sugar and another 2 logs in cocoa sugar.
5. Cut the dough into pieces 2.5-3cm and bake for 18 minutes at 180°C/350°F.
More recipes from channel - Cookist Wow