Meatloaf in puff pastry
- 500g of minced meat
- 40g of salami
- 1 onion
- Sweet paprika
- 40g (1/4 cup) of breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- Black sesame seeds
1. In a bowl with meat add the salami, onion, parsley, salt, sweet paprika, nutmeg, ginger, pepper, breadcrumbs, and egg white and mix until all is well combined.
2. Arrange the cling film on the cutting board, transfer the meat mixture and create the loaf shape. Wrap it in cling film and transfer it to the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Unroll the puff pastry on the cutting board and place meatloaf on the one side and press with the fork to close it well. Brush each side with egg yolk.
4. Roll out the puff pastry with the meatloaf and brush with the egg yolk. Notch the top part with the knife. Sprinkle with parmesan and black sesame seeds on top.
5. Cut the roll into small rolls (3cm size) and transfer them to the baking tray covered with parchment paper.
6. Bake in oven at 180°C/360°F until they are golden.
How to cook Meatloaf in puff pastry:
- Savor Perfection: Your Ultimate Primer on Cooking Prime Rib at Home 21:56, Dec 01, 2023
- What Is Strawberry Syrup Made Of 10:58, Apr 27, 2023
- How spicy is 1 Scoville 22:00, May 21, 2023
- The Mandalorian Blue Cookies or Baby Yoda Cookies 21:33, Apr 04, 2023
- From the Islands to Your Kitchen: Elevate Your Dishes with Jamaican Jerk Seasoning 21:02, May 21, 2023
- Banana Pudding Tacos 13:16, Apr 06, 2023
- Air Fryer Crispy Kimchi Fried Rice Balls 13:32, Apr 06, 2023
- Simple Recipe For Cottage Cheese Pancakes In a Frying Pan 13:39, May 01, 2023