Subscribe to our Telegram channel @nifty_recipe. Here you will find all the latest photo and video recipes!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Crispelle:
- 400g (3 1/4 cups) of all-purpose flour
- 8g of brewer's yeast
- 300ml (1 1/4 cups) of water
- 10g (1/2 tbsp) of salt
- Vegetable oil
- Oil for frying
1. Sift the flour in a bowl and add the brewer's yeast, water, and salt, and mix with the wooden spoon until is well combined. Cover with cling film and let it rise for 3 hours.
2. After time has elapsed pour the vegetable oil on top, oil the hands and take the mixture with the hands.
3. Transfer to the pan with the hot oil and fry until they are golden brown on both sides