Subscribe to our Telegram channel @nifty_recipe. Here you will find all the latest photo and video recipes!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Clams Casino:
Today we're making baked clams casino. With bell pepper, garlicky breadcrumbs, and bacon these are great for snacking on Christmas Eve or really before any meal. I hope you enjoy this clams casino recipe!
- 2 dozen (24) Littleneck clams - rinsed and purged if necessary
- ¼ cup (50 grams) dry white wine
- 5 tablespoons (75 grams) butter cut into small cubes and divided
- 1/4 cup (56 grams) clam juice or low sodium chicken stock
- 1 large lemon cut into wedges, for serving
- 3 strips bacon cut into small pieces - you will need 24 pieces for 2 dozen clams
For the seasoned breadcrumbs
- ½ cup (75 grams) dry breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons parsley - minced
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- ½ medium red bell pepper - ½ cup worth, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (56 grams) clam juice or low sodium chicken stock