Subscribe to our Telegram channel @nifty_recipe. Here you will find all the latest photo and video recipes!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Chocolate haystacks:
- 55g milk chocolate
- 45g dark chocolate
- 100g (2/3 cup) pumpkin seeds
- 100g (2/3 cup) dried cranberries
- 300g (1 2/3 cup) cereal sticks
- Sea salt
1. Put both kinds of chocolate in a small bowl. Microwave on high for one minute, then stir and microwave for 30 more seconds. Stir again.If still not melted, microwave another 30 seconds and stir until fully melted.
2. Stir in the pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and cereal until well-coated.
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.