Basil caviar pearls
How to cook Basil caviar pearls:
How to make basil pearls at home with just 3 ingredients! This vegan caviar is perfect for garnishing all kinds of dishes!
- 100g basil leaves
- 200g vegetable oil
- 100g water
- 1g agar agar
1. First, fill a glass with vegetable oil and freeze for about 30 minutes.
2. Boil the basil leaves for a few seconds.
3. Blend it with water. Then add agar agar and cook for 1 minute.
4. Fill a sryringe with the basil mixture and slowly drop droplets into the cold oil.
5. Once you’ve used all the basil liquid, drain the pearls from the olive oil.