Air Fryer Garlic & Chilli Chips
Air Fryer Garlic & Chilli Chips is a delicious and flavorful side dish that is easy to make in the air fryer. Here's a recipe to make it at home:
- 4 large potatoes, washed and sliced into thin chips
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sliced potatoes, minced garlic, olive oil, chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Toss everything together until the potatoes are evenly coated in the seasoning mixture.
- Place the seasoned potato chips in the air fryer basket in a single layer. If necessary, cook in batches to avoid overcrowding the basket.
- Cook the chips in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes, or until they are crispy and golden brown. Toss or flip the chips halfway through the cooking process.
- Remove the chips from the air fryer and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and spicy Garlic & Chilli Chips straight out of the air fryer!
How to cook Air Fryer Garlic & Chilli Chips:
- Delicious Apricot Jam: Recipe, Preparation, and Health Benefits 12:17, Jul 05, 2023
- Simple Recipe For Cottage Cheese Pancakes In a Frying Pan 13:39, May 01, 2023
- Dal Tadka: The Perfect Comfort Food for a Flavorful Meal 11:16, Jun 01, 2023
- How to Make Classic Eggnog for Christmas 17:23, Dec 06, 2023
- Healthy and Delicious Meal Prep Ideas for Busy People 12:01, May 14, 2023
- What Is Special About A New York Strip 12:17, Apr 22, 2023
- Merry Munchies: Easy and Elegant Christmas Appetizer Ideas 16:54, Nov 30, 2023
- Indulge in the Richness of Sheer Khurma: A Traditional Eid Dessert 12:18, May 18, 2023