One Pan Chicken & Mushroom Gnocchi
One Pan Chicken & Mushroom Gnocchi is a delicious and comforting dish that is easy to make and perfect for a cozy weeknight dinner. Here's a simple recipe you can try:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound gnocchi
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
- Add the onion, garlic, and mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Pour the chicken broth and heavy cream into the skillet and stir to combine.
- Add the gnocchi to the skillet and stir to coat it in the sauce.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the gnocchi is tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Serve the One Pan Chicken & Mushroom Gnocchi hot, garnished with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley, if desired.
Enjoy the rich and creamy flavors of One Pan Chicken & Mushroom Gnocchi! You can also experiment with the recipe by adding different vegetables or using different types of pasta or cheese.
How to cook One Pan Chicken & Mushroom Gnocchi:
- Quick and Easy: Steamed Corn Instant Pot Recipe for Busy Days 11:22, May 24, 2023
- Sunflower Oil Is Made 09:59, Apr 08, 2023
- Homemade Happiness: Crafting Festive Christmas Candies with Love 17:38, Nov 29, 2023
- What day is National Eat What You Want Day 12:46, Apr 22, 2023
- Step-by-Step Guide to Making Irresistible Sheer Khurma at Home 12:23, May 18, 2023
- Holiday Appetizers for an American Christmas Party 17:39, Dec 06, 2023
- Unlock the Secrets of Flawless Hard-Boiled Eggs: Tips and Tricks for Success 12:36, Jun 29, 2023
- Erdbeerfest Strawberry Day In Germany 12:57, Apr 22, 2023