Crispy & Healthy Instant Oats Dosa Recipe & Spicy Chutney - New Way
Instant oats dosa is a healthy and delicious breakfast option that can be made quickly and easily.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel @nifty_recipe. Here you will find all the latest photo and video recipes!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Crispy & Healthy Instant Oats Dosa Recipe & Spicy Chutney - New Way:
Instant oats dosa is a healthy and delicious breakfast option that can be made quickly and easily. Here's a simple recipe:
- 1 cup instant oats
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup semolina (rava/sooji)
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Oil for cooking
- In a mixing bowl, combine the instant oats, rice flour, all-purpose flour, semolina, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the yogurt and water to the dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Let the batter rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle on medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, pour a ladleful of batter onto the center of the pan and spread it in a circular motion to make a thin dosa.
- Drizzle a little oil around the edges of the dosa and let it cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges start to turn brown.
- Flip the dosa over and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side, until it is crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the dosa from the pan and repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the instant oats dosa hot with your favorite chutney or sambar.
Enjoy your crispy and healthy instant oats dosa!
More recipes from channel - Hebbars Kitchen