Indulge in these delicious and moist strawberry cupcakes that are perfect for any occasion.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel @nifty_recipe. Here you will find all the latest photo and video recipes!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Strawberry Cupcakes:
Indulge in these delicious and moist strawberry cupcakes that are perfect for any occasion. Made with fresh strawberries, these cupcakes are a delightful treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth. They're easy to make and are sure to impress your guests!
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk, until everything is well combined.
- Stir in the chopped strawberries, vanilla extract, and red food coloring (if using).
- Using an ice cream scoop, divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, decorate the cupcakes with your favorite frosting and additional strawberries.
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 11g
- Sugar: 23g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Sodium: 129mg