Find The Recipe:
Raspberry Custard Millie Feuille
Raspberry custard mille feuille is a delicious dessert that consists of layers of puff pastry filled with a rich raspberry custard and topped with powdered sugar or fresh raspberries. Here's a recipe you can try:
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup of raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface and cut it into 12 rectangles.
- Place the rectangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and prick the surface with a fork.
- Bake the pastry for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let them cool completely.
- In a saucepan, combine the raspberries, granulated sugar, and cornstarch. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and the raspberries break down.
- In a separate saucepan, whisk together the milk, egg yolks, and vanilla extract. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove the raspberry mixture from the heat and strain it through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any seeds.
- To assemble, place a puff pastry rectangle on a plate and spoon a layer of raspberry custard on top. Repeat with another pastry rectangle and another layer of custard until you have three layers.
- Top the final layer with a dusting of powdered sugar or fresh raspberries.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious raspberry custard mille feuille!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Raspberry Custard Millie Feuille:
- How to Use Cinnamon Sticks 17:02, Apr 09, 2023
- Quick and Easy Oatmeal Recipe: Start Your Day Right 12:29, May 29, 2023
- Discover the Perfect Quiche Recipe: A Savory Delight for Every Occasion 10:25, May 17, 2023
- How to Make Classic Eggnog for Christmas 17:23, Dec 06, 2023
- Filet Mignon Steak Recipe 12:06, Apr 22, 2023
- How to Make Mouthwatering Peri Peri Chicken at Home 20:02, May 21, 2023
- Traditional Christmas Side Dishes: American Green Bean Casserole 17:42, Dec 06, 2023
- Erdbeerfest Strawberry Day In Germany 12:57, Apr 22, 2023