- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 400g of frozen spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 200g of feta cheese
1. In a pan add the extra virgin olive oil, onion, garlic, and oregano and fry until onions become soft. Add the frozen spinach and cook until soft. Remove from the heat and transfer to the bowl.
2. In a bowl with spinach add the eggs, salt, and pepper and mix to combine well together.
3. Unroll the puff pastry on the working surface and spread the prepared spinach.
4. Crumble the feta cheese and arrange it on top. Make the roll and cut it into pieces (about 3-4cm).
5. Arrange them on the baking tray covered with parchment and transfer them to the oven. Bake at 190°C/374°F for 20 minutes.
How to cook Spanakopita rolls:
- The Perfect Morning: 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon Water After Sleep 11:25, Jun 13, 2023
- Stay Cool and Caffeinated: Discover the Best Cold Coffee Creations 10:51, Jun 01, 2023
- Indulge in the Richness of Sheer Khurma: A Traditional Eid Dessert 12:18, May 18, 2023
- Crunchy and Healthy: Unveiling the Secrets of Perfect Falafel 17:02, Jun 11, 2023
- What Do Capers Taste Like 12:22, Apr 08, 2023
- Is Sirloin A Good Cut Of Steak 11:54, Apr 22, 2023
- What Is White Chili Made Of 13:02, May 01, 2023
- Can You Eat Ginger Skin 10:28, Apr 08, 2023