Lemon, Courgette, Pea & Prawn Pasta
Prawns, courgette, pasta and a bag of frozen peas are surprisingly simple to pull together when you need an easy lunch or dinner! This recipe is kiddo approved in our house, give it a try yourself, with ingredients from Dunnes Stores.
Time: 20 minutes
- 250g Dunnes Stores Italian Conchiglie Pasta
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 200g courgette, diced
- 300g king prawns
- 200g frozen peas
- Finely grated zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 250ml double cream
- 50g grated parmesan
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. Heat a frying pan over a high heat. Add half the oil & a tablespoon of butter alongside the prawns to the pan. Season well with salt & pepper and fry until pink.
3. Add a squeeze of half the lemon juice and remove the prawns from the pan, setting aside.
4. Add the courgette to the pan with another tablespoon of butter and the remaining oil, season with salt & pepper and fry until golden.
5. Add the peas, remaining lemon juice, some extra seasoning and cream and bring to the boil.
6. Add the pasta and the prawns back into the pan and season to taste. Stir in half of the parmesan and the lemon zest. Serve up and sprinkle with the remaining parmesan!
How to cook Lemon, Courgette, Pea & Prawn Pasta:
- Culinary Magic in the World of Computer and Mobile Games 13:54, Oct 21, 2023
- From the Islands to Your Kitchen: Elevate Your Dishes with Jamaican Jerk Seasoning 21:02, May 21, 2023
- How to lose weight fast? 14:11, Oct 17, 2022
- Air Fryer Crispy Kimchi Fried Rice Balls 13:32, Apr 06, 2023
- What is the GOLO Diet 09:55, Apr 05, 2023
- 5 Ingredient Meals: Simple Recipes for Busy Weeknights 12:19, May 14, 2023
- Crunchy and Healthy: Unveiling the Secrets of Perfect Falafel 17:02, Jun 11, 2023
- Celtic Salt vs. Table Salt: Uncovering the Key Differences and Benefits 11:38, Jun 01, 2023