Addictive Peanut Butter Salad
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and deseeded and cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- ⅓ red cabbage, finely shredded
- Large handful of fresh coriander, torn
- 40g roasted peanuts, chopped
- 200g tortilla crisps
For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
2. Shred the meat from the chicken and discard the bones.
3. Prep your cucumbers, carrots and red cabbage. Crush the roasted peanuts and set aside.
4. Finally, plate up! In a serving bowl, place your veg, chicken, coriander and dressing and lightly toss then serve scattered with peanuts, coriander and crispy tortilla chips.