- 30g (2 tbsp) of sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) of lukewarm milk
- 50g (3 tbsp) of yogurt
- 7g of dry yeast
- 500g (4 cups) of all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 50ml (3 tbsp) of vegetable oil
- Zest of 1 orange
- A pinch of salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
1. In a large bowl whisk together egg, sugar, orange zest, and yogurt. Pour in some warm milk and mix well.
2. In another bowl combine dry yeast with salt and flour. Pour in liquids into the dry mixture and mix well to combine. Knead the dough for around 10 minutes, then form into a ball and let it rise for 2 hours.
3. Cut the dough into 9 pieces and form each into a small ball, let it rest for 30 minutes.
4. Roll each ball of dough into a rope, then fold the rope into a snail shape. Set aside for 30 minutes.
5. Fry brioche rolls on both sides until nice and golden brown. Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.
How to cook Brioche Rolls:
- Indulge in the Richness of Sheer Khurma: A Traditional Eid Dessert 12:18, May 18, 2023
- What Is White Chili Made Of 13:02, May 01, 2023
- Easy-to-Make Macaroni Salad: A Classic Side Dish for Every Occasion 17:41, Jun 05, 2023
- How Long Do Cherry Tomatoes Last 10:09, Apr 08, 2023
- Easy Quiche Recipe: A Crowd-Pleasing Dish for Any Occasion 16:58, May 23, 2023
- Homemade Choco Tacos 10:06, Apr 05, 2023
- What are the 40 foods in Minecraft 16:41, Apr 12, 2023
- Hoppin John Delight: A Soulful Recipe for Good Luck and Great Flavor 21:52, Dec 01, 2023