Bake Bell Pepper Rolls
- Yellow bell peppers
- 7 slices of bread
- 30g (1/4 cup) of breadcrumbs
- 15g (2 1/2 tbsp) of parmesan
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Arrange the peppers on the baking tray covered with parchment paper and transfer them to the oven. Bake at 190°C/374°F for 40 minutes.
2. Transfer the baked peppers to the bowl and cover with cling film. Set aside for 15 minutes.
3. After time has elapsed remove the skin from the peppers and cut them in half.
4. In a food processor add the bread, breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, cappers, and oil and mix to combine well.
5. Arrange the peppers on the cutting board, add a spoonful of the mixture to each one, and roll them out.
6. Pour a drizzle of olive oil on the baking tray and transfer the rolled peppers. Sprinkle with the more bread mixture on top and add a drizzle of olive oil.
7. Bake the pepper in the oven at 190°C/374°F for 10 minutes. Serve them all together on the serving plate.
How to cook Bake Bell Pepper Rolls:
- What are the 40 foods in Minecraft 16:41, Apr 12, 2023
- Whats A Good Lazy Dinner 17:25, Apr 27, 2023
- What does nutmeg do for you? 12:31, Apr 06, 2023
- How to Make Aubergine Pizza: A Tasty Twist on Classic Pizza 11:22, May 16, 2023
- Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival 12:43, Apr 22, 2023
- Discover the Perfect Quiche Recipe: A Savory Delight for Every Occasion 10:25, May 17, 2023
- What Are The Different Types Of Steak 12:03, Apr 22, 2023
- Easy and Quick American Breakfast Recipes for Busy Mornings 22:34, Jun 01, 2023