Eggplant and Spaghetti Rolls
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 620g (2 3/4 cups) of tomato sauce
- 350g of spaghetti
- 4 eggplants
- Oil for frying
1. In a saucepan add the extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and tomato sauce and cook for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper and add fresh basil. Cook a few more minutes and then remove from the heat.
2. In a pot full of salted boiling water add spaghetti and boil them for 8 minutes. Remove from the heat, drain, and transfer to the bowl.
3. Pour the prepared tomato sauce into the bowl with spaghetti and mix well to combine.
4. Cut the eggplants lengthwise and transfer them to the plate. Season with salt and set them aside for a few minutes.
5. Fry the eggplants in the pan with the hot oil on both sides until they become soft.
6. Arrange the prepared eggplants on the cutting board and add the spaghetti and cheese. Roll them out.
7. Pour a few spoons of the remaining tomato sauce into the baking tray and arrange the spaghetti rolls.
8. Add a few spoons of tomato sauce over the rolls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
9. Bake spaghetti rolls in the oven at 180°C/360°F for 20 minutes.
How to cook Eggplant and Spaghetti Rolls:
- Savor the Flavors: Irresistible Potato Delights in Authentic Indian Cooking 19:17, Nov 13, 2023
- Tangy and Sweet Rhubarb Crumble: A Classic Dessert Recipe 17:02, May 23, 2023
- What is the GOLO Diet 09:55, Apr 05, 2023
- National Burrito Day 12:59, Apr 06, 2023
- How Many Calories Are In 100g Of Potatoes? 11:11, May 14, 2023
- How to clean the inside of the oven 21:41, Apr 04, 2023
- Homemade Happiness: Crafting Festive Christmas Candies with Love 17:38, Nov 29, 2023
- Portobello Mushroom 15:16, Apr 20, 2023