Upside Down Meatball Puff Pastry
Try this viral upside down puff pastry hack to make delicious hand-sized meatball appetizers using flavorful Omaha Steaks Fully Cooked Beef Meatballs, savory red sauce, and plenty of cheese.
Upside Down Meatball Puff Pastry Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup red sauce
- 6 Omaha Steaks Fully Cooked Beef Meatballs, thawed and cut into quarters 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese block, cut into 6 even portions
- 1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg
- fresh basil, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. On a large parchment lined baking sheet, lay down 6 even dollops of red sauce, being sure to space them out by at least 2 inches.
2. Add one Omaha Steaks meatball cut into quarters on top of the sauce, then sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese. Place the portions of mozzarella on top of that.
3. Cut the sheets of puff pastry into 6 rectangles that are about 2 inches wide and 4 inches long. Lay each piece of puff pastry over the meatballs, sauce, and cheese, gently pressing down the borders of the pastry to seal in the ingredients.
4. In a small bowl, whisk the egg well. Using a pastry brush, brush a thin layer of egg wash on top of each piece of pastry.
5. Place into the oven to bake for about 15 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown. Use a spatula to carefully flip over the pastries to reveal the meatballs, sauce, and cheese underneath. Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy!
How to cook Upside Down Meatball Puff Pastry:
- What are the 40 foods in Minecraft 16:41, Apr 12, 2023
- Salsa Verde Recipe: Elevate Your Culinary Creations with the Perfect Green Sauce 13:45, May 25, 2023
- The Benefits of Kiwi For The Human Body 09:53, May 03, 2023
- Aloo Bukhara: Unveiling the Health Benefits and Culinary Delights 17:28, Jun 05, 2023
- What Do Capers Taste Like 12:22, Apr 08, 2023
- Yellow Watermelon: A Refreshing Twist on a Summertime Favorite 10:49, Jun 19, 2023
- How to Make Aubergine Pizza: A Tasty Twist on Classic Pizza 11:22, May 16, 2023
- Pancakes On The Skillet an Easy Recipe 14:08, May 01, 2023