Easy Shrimp Roll
These buttery, creamy, delicious shrimp rolls can be on your table in under 30 minutes!
How to Make Shrimp Rolls
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced celery
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped dill
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped capers
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic, grated or pressed
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. sea salt
Fresh cracked pepper and additional lemon juice to taste
- 2 lbs. Omaha Steaks Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp
- 2 tsp. sea salt
Juice from half a lemon
Large pot of boiling water
- 8 Hot dog buns
- 1 tsp. butter per bun
1. Mix together all the Mayo mixture ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
1. Boil a large pot of water with 2 tsp of sea salt and juice from half the lemon.
2. Once the water is boiling add the shrimp for 2-3 minutes and then immediately remove and add them to the ice bath stop the cooking process.
3. Remove the shrimp from the ice bath and chop. Add chopped shrimp to the mayo mix and combine.
1. Butter then buns on the inside and on the top. Broil them for 1-2 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on them because they can burn just going 30 seconds too long.
2. Stuff the buns with the shrimp mixture
3. Top with an additional squeeze of lemon juice, sea salt, pepper and parsley.
How to cook Easy Shrimp Roll:
- Is Flank A Good Cut Of Steak 12:35, Apr 22, 2023
- Scalloped Potatoes Recipe 11:57, Apr 25, 2023
- Filet Mignon Steak Recipe 12:06, Apr 22, 2023
- What Day Is International Potato Day In Peru 13:05, Apr 22, 2023
- Traditional Christmas Side Dishes: American Green Bean Casserole 17:42, Dec 06, 2023
- The Mandalorian Blue Cookies or Baby Yoda Cookies 21:33, Apr 04, 2023
- How Long Do Cherry Tomatoes Last 10:09, Apr 08, 2023
- What Is Traditional Coleslaw Made Of 12:47, May 01, 2023