Find The Recipe:
- 6 chocolate muffins
- 150g of chocolate ganache
- Jelly worms
- Cocoa cookies crushed
- 150g of melted chocolate
1. Pour melted chocolate onto the upside-down paper cups. Refrigerate for 40 minutes.
2. Fill chocolate cups with chocolate muffins, top with chocolate ganache, crushed cookies and jelly worms.
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Halloween Muffins:
- Indulge in the Creamy Goodness of Paneer Bhurji: A Must-Try Recipe 12:53, May 22, 2023
- Celtic Salt vs. Table Salt: Uncovering the Key Differences and Benefits 11:38, Jun 01, 2023
- How Do You Make a Dining Table Look Nice? 19:09, Mar 29, 2023
- Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival 12:43, Apr 22, 2023
- Classic Pasta Recipe with Rich and Flavorful Red Sauce 11:31, May 23, 2023
- Boost Your Health with Our Easy-to-Make Moong Sprouts Recipe 09:33, May 24, 2023
- The Mandalorian Blue Cookies or Baby Yoda Cookies 21:33, Apr 04, 2023
- Crunchy and Healthy: Unveiling the Secrets of Perfect Falafel 17:02, Jun 11, 2023