Find The Recipe:
Feel free to get creative with your toppings and make the pizza just the way you like it.
For the Pizza Dough:
- 2 1/4 teaspoons (1 packet) active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the Pizza Toppings (you can customize these to your preference):
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Your choice of toppings (pepperoni, sliced bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, etc.)
- In a small bowl, combine the warm water, sugar, and active dry yeast. Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes until it becomes frothy.
- In a larger mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt. Pour in the yeast mixture and olive oil. Mix until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface for about 5-7 minutes until it's smooth and elastic. Form it into a ball.
- Place the dough ball in a lightly oiled bowl, cover it with a damp cloth, and let it rise in a warm place for about 1-2 hours, or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 475°F (245°C) or as hot as it can go.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface to your desired thickness. You can make one large pizza or divide it to make smaller ones.
- Place the rolled-out dough on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a small border for the crust.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce and add your chosen toppings.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, let it cool for a minute, then slice and enjoy your homemade pizza!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!