600ml (2 ½ cups) of sweetened full-fat cream
360g (1 ½ cups) of cream cheese
60g (¼ cup) of condensed milk
Fresh strawberries and blueberries
1. Layer crepes to cover bottom and sides of a 20 cm cake ring.
2. Cut out leftover crepes to fit the ring.
3. Whip full fat cream with cream cheese and condensed milk.
4. Start layering crepes with cream into the cake ring to fill it up. Make sure to alternate layers with cream with layers with cream and strawberries. Wrap the final layer with crepes that are hanging from the sides. Cover with a plate and let sit in the fridge for 4 hours.
5. Decorate the cake with extra whipped cream and berries.
How to cook Crepes Cake:
- How to Make Bibimbap: Step-by-Step Guide to this Flavorful Korean Dish 11:39, May 16, 2023
- How Many Calories Are In 100g Of Potatoes? 11:11, May 14, 2023
- The Perfect Brunch Delight: Elevate Your Morning with Homemade Chilaquiles 22:19, May 21, 2023
- How to Store Ginger 20:09, Apr 12, 2023
- What are the 40 foods in Minecraft 16:41, Apr 12, 2023
- Merry Munchies: Easy and Elegant Christmas Appetizer Ideas 16:54, Nov 30, 2023
- Fish In Batter Recipe On a Frying Pan 13:57, May 01, 2023
- Quick and Easy: Steamed Corn Instant Pot Recipe for Busy Days 11:22, May 24, 2023