Meat and Potato Nuggets
- 770g cooked potatoes
- 320g minced meat
- 1 onion
- Salt & pepper
1. Wrap two potatoes in aluminum foil.
2. Bake for 40 minutes at 180°C (356°F)
3. Pour oil into a frying pan, add onion and let cook.
4. Add the minced meat, mix and cook.
5. Remove from the heat.
6. Remove the potatoes from the aluminum and remove the skin.
7. Mash the potatoes and mix with the meat. Add salt, pepper and mix again.
8. Divide the mixture into 8. Shape into a flattened, oval ball.
9. Coat with flour, dip in egg and top with breadcrumbs.
10. Fry until golden.