Find The Recipe:
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
A smoked salmon sandwich is a classic and delicious choice. Here's a simple recipe for making a smoked salmon sandwich:
- 4 slices of your choice of bread (such as whole wheat, rye, or baguette)
- 4 oz (about 115g) smoked salmon
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese or a soft cheese of your choice
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Fresh dill sprigs (for garnish)
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Start by toasting your bread slices, if desired.
- Spread a generous layer of cream cheese on each slice of bread. You can also add a little freshly ground black pepper for extra flavor.
- Lay the smoked salmon slices evenly on two of the bread slices.
- Add the sliced red onion on top of the salmon.
- Sprinkle the capers over the onions. Capers add a burst of flavor and a nice contrast to the rich salmon.
- Top each sandwich with a few fresh dill sprigs. Dill pairs wonderfully with smoked salmon.
- Place the remaining bread slices with cream cheese on top of the dill and press gently to make a sandwich.
- Cut the sandwiches in half or quarters, depending on your preference.
- Serve your smoked salmon sandwiches with lemon wedges on the side. Squeezing fresh lemon juice over the sandwich just before eating adds a bright and tangy element to the dish.
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Smoked Salmon Sandwich:
- National Burrito Day 12:59, Apr 06, 2023
- Delicious Puran Poli Recipe: A Sweet Indian Delight 10:38, May 19, 2023
- What Is Gulab Jamun Made Of 17:41, Apr 27, 2023
- What Are Scalloped Potatoes Made Of? 14:40, Apr 20, 2023
- What is Easter and why it is celebrated? 16:48, Apr 07, 2023
- American-Style Christmas Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing 17:47, Dec 06, 2023
- Easy and Delicious Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe for Christmas 17:45, Dec 06, 2023
- What is adobo in Filipino food? 10:33, Apr 05, 2023