Today's' menu: 'Mini Pancakes'.
I still had some orange syrup left from last quest, so I decided to make some pancakes to use it all up.
What better way to use syrup than to have it with pancakes right?
It takes littles more effort to make but takes less effort to eat when compared to 'normal' pancakes.
I think I prefer my orange syrup over regular maple syrup.
It really goes well with pancakes.
- Butter: 2 Tbsp
- All Purpose Flour: 130g
- Sugar: 3 Tbsp
- Salt: 1-2 Pinches
- Baking Powder: 0.5 tsp
- Milk: 150mL
- Vanilla Extract: 1 tsp
- Vegetable Oil: 1 tsp
How to cook Mini Pancakes:
- Mastering Recipe Search with Open GPT Chat: Unleashing the Power of AI in the Kitchen 16:28, May 23, 2023
- What Day Is International Potato Day In Peru 13:05, Apr 22, 2023
- What is Easter and why it is celebrated? 16:48, Apr 07, 2023
- How to Make Classic Eggnog for Christmas 17:23, Dec 06, 2023
- What are the 6 Flavours of Ugadi? 10:36, Apr 06, 2023
- Rhubarb Crisp: A Scrumptious Dessert to Enjoy All Year Round 17:35, Jun 05, 2023
- Perfect Victoria Sponge Cake for Afternoon Tea: Step-by-Step Guide 17:12, May 23, 2023
- Aromatic and Flavorful: Indulge in the Richness of Kashmiri Rogan Josh with Our Easy Recipe 12:34, May 22, 2023