Fried Bread Twists with Potatoes
- 260g (2 cups) of flour
- 6g (1 tsp) of salt
- 30g (2 tbsp) of butter (melted)
- 100ml (1/2 cup) of water
- Vegetable oil
- 5 potatoes (boiled)
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 green chili pepper
- Coriander (fresh)
- Coriander (dry)
- 20g (2 1/2 tbsp) of cornstarch
- Oil for frying
1. In a bowl add the flour, salt, cumin, butter, and water and start with mixing. When the dough starts to form knead it with hands to obtain smooth dough. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl smash the potatoes and add the pepper, carrot, green chilly pepper, coriander (fresh), curcumin, paprika, cumin, coriander (dry), salt, pepper, corn starch and mix all together well to combine.
3. After time has elapsed split the dough in half and roll out each half. Spread the mixture at one half and press it with your hands to level it up well.
4. Cover with another half of the dough and press it with your hands to seal it well. Cut the edges.
5. Cut the mixture into 6 equal pieces horizontally and cut the only top part of the dough vertically.
6. Fold each piece and press it with the skewer stick. Twist them out with your hands.
7. Transfer the twists to the pan with hot oil and fry until they are golden. Serve them all together on a serving plate.
How to cook Fried Bread Twists with Potatoes:
- How Many Calories Are In An Egg 10:16, May 14, 2023
- What Is Cowboy Caviar Made Of 16:28, Apr 10, 2023
- International Flavors: Exploring the World Through Global Cuisine 12:15, May 14, 2023
- Quick and Easy Oatmeal Recipe: Start Your Day Right 12:29, May 29, 2023
- Gooseberry Jam: Natural Taste of Summer in Every Jar 12:39, Jul 05, 2023
- Kimchi Rice Balls Recipe 12:41, May 01, 2023
- What Are The Health Benefits of Dates? 10:22, May 03, 2023
- The Benefits of Kiwi For The Human Body 09:53, May 03, 2023