Sweet Puff Pastry Donut
Sweet puff pastry donut: tasty and fantastic!
- 2 apples
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 15g (1 tbsp) of butter
- 20g (1 1/2 tbsp) of sugar
- 1 tbsp of apricot jam
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- Sliced almonds
- Powdered sugar
1. Peel and slice the apples and transfer them to the plate. Pour lemon juice over them and set aside.
2. In a pan add butter, sugar, and apricot jam and mix to combine. Add the apple slices and cinnamon and mix them until they are soft. Remove from heat.
3. Dip the ladyfingers in milk. Unroll the puff pastry on a working surface and add a bowl in the middle. Arrange the ladyfingers around the bowl.
4. Spread a few spoons of apricot jam over the ladyfingers and arrange prepared apples on top.
5. Cut the pastry with the pizza cutter and then close it. Transfer to the pan.
6. Brush lady finger donut with milk and sprinkle with sliced almonds. Transfer to the oven and bake at 180°C/360°F for 20 minutes.
7. Serve lady finger donuts on a serving plate and decorate with powdered sugar.
How to cook Sweet Puff Pastry Donut:
- The Perfect Brunch Delight: Elevate Your Morning with Homemade Chilaquiles 22:19, May 21, 2023
- Homemade Choco Tacos 10:06, Apr 05, 2023
- Raspberry Jam: Health Benefits and Recipes for Healthy Treats 16:14, Jul 10, 2023
- Crunchy and Healthy: Unveiling the Secrets of Perfect Falafel 17:02, Jun 11, 2023
- Classic Pasta Recipe with Rich and Flavorful Red Sauce 11:31, May 23, 2023
- How Long Do Cherry Tomatoes Last 10:09, Apr 08, 2023
- Aloo Bukhara: Unveiling the Health Benefits and Culinary Delights 17:28, Jun 05, 2023
- Why is Milk Day 13:11, Apr 22, 2023