Find The Recipe:
Perfect Apple Cake
This recipe comes from Gennaro's new cookbook, available online now!
- 3 cups apples, peeled, cored, and chopped (a sweet variety like Gala or Honeycrisp works well)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Prepare the Apples:
- Peel, core, and chop the apples into small pieces.
- Make the Batter:
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped apples and nuts (if using).
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool and Serve:
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for about 15 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Optional: Dust with Powdered Sugar:
- Once the cake is cooled, you can dust it with powdered sugar for a decorative touch.
Slice and enjoy your perfect apple cake!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Perfect Apple Cake:
- The Perfect Brunch Delight: Elevate Your Morning with Homemade Chilaquiles 22:19, May 21, 2023
- What are the 40 foods in Minecraft 16:41, Apr 12, 2023
- Authentic Bibimbap Recipe: A Delicious Korean Rice Bowl 11:48, May 16, 2023
- Irresistible Scone Recipes: A Perfect Treat for Any Time of Day 10:29, May 17, 2023
- Experience the Richness of Mutton Biryani: A Classic Indian Rice Dish 12:38, May 18, 2023
- What Is ASMR In Food 11:09, Apr 27, 2023
- Easy and Delicious Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe for Christmas 17:45, Dec 06, 2023
- Air Fryer Crispy Kimchi Fried Rice Balls 13:32, Apr 06, 2023