Chocolate Glaze Cake
Chocolate glaze cake: the no-bake dessert that everyone will love
- 650g of biscuits
- 80g (1/4 cup) of butter
- 80g (1/2 cup) of cocoa powder
- 270ml (1 cup) of milk
- 140g (3/4 cup) of sugar
For chocolate ganache:
- 120g of dark chocolate
- 150ml (1/2 cup) of whipping cream (hot)
1. In a bowl, crush the biscuit into small pieces with your hands.
2. In a saucepan add the butter, cocoa powder, milk, and sugar and mix on low heat for a few minutes to combine.
3. Pour the prepared chocolate into the bowl with the crushed biscuits and mix with a spatula to combine.
4. Pour the mixture into the mold covered with parchment paper and level it up well. Transfer to the fridge for 2 hours.
5. In a bowl with dark chocolate pour hot whipping cream and whisk to combine.
6. After time has elapsed remove the cake from the fridge and transfer to the wire wrack.
7. Pour the chocolate ganache over the cake and spread it evenly on all sides. Transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes.
8. After 30 minutes cut the cake on slices and serve.
How to cook Chocolate Glaze Cake:
- Indulge in the Richness of Sheer Khurma: A Traditional Eid Dessert 12:18, May 18, 2023
- Filet Mignon Steak Recipe 12:06, Apr 22, 2023
- How Many Calories Are In An Egg 10:16, May 14, 2023
- Irresistible Scone Recipes: A Perfect Treat for Any Time of Day 10:29, May 17, 2023
- Can You Eat Ginger Skin 10:28, Apr 08, 2023
- What Is Gulab Jamun Made Of 17:41, Apr 27, 2023
- A List of Recipes From Iconic Movies and TV Shows 10:37, Jun 19, 2023
- How to Store Potatoes 20:02, Apr 12, 2023