Potato spirals: delicious and super crunchy!
- 500g of potatoes
- 70g (1/2 cup) of cornstarch
- Oil for frying
1. Peel and cut the potatoes and transfer them to the pot with water. Boil for 30 minutes and then remove from the heat.
2. Mash the potatoes in the bowl and then add the salt, pepper, and cornstarch. Mix well with a spatula to combine. Fill a piping bag with the mixture.
3. Line the baking tray with parchment paper and make the sprites with the piping bag.
4. Transfer potato spirals to the pan with hot oil and fry until they are golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve on a serving plate and enjoy.
How to cook Potato Spirals:
- Crockpot Green Bean Casserole Recipe 12:06, Apr 25, 2023
- Perfect Victoria Sponge Cake for Afternoon Tea: Step-by-Step Guide 17:12, May 23, 2023
- American-Style Christmas Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing 17:47, Dec 06, 2023
- What Are The Health Benefits of Dates? 10:22, May 03, 2023
- Can You Freeze Apples 09:46, Apr 11, 2023
- The Perfect Morning: 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon Water After Sleep 11:25, Jun 13, 2023
- Red Currant Jelly 12:08, Jul 05, 2023
- Mastering Recipe Search with Open GPT Chat: Unleashing the Power of AI in the Kitchen 16:28, May 23, 2023