Gluten-free Rice Flour Matcha Waffles
- 1 Egg(50g w/o shell)
- 10g Sugar
- 60g Milk(slightly warmed)
- 5g Matcha powder
- 100g Rice flour
- *Please refer to the specified brand below.
- 3g Baking powder
①Gently warm milk and add matcha, mixing well until dissolved.
②Crack egg into a bowl, add sugar, and mix well. Add the mixture from step 1 and mix thoroughly.
③Add rice flour and baking powder, and mix well until smooth.
④Preheat the waffle maker and pour about 2 tablespoons of batter onto it.
⑤Cook on low heat, flipping after 2 minutes on each side.
Repeat until all the batter is used.
Serve with whipped cream and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!
How to cook Gluten-free Rice Flour Matcha Waffles:
- Golden Goodness: How to Make Perfectly Fried Bananas 11:20, May 29, 2023
- Unlocking Culinary Creativity: How OpenGPT Chat Enhances Recipe Search and Inspiration 16:42, May 23, 2023
- Culinary Magic in the World of Computer and Mobile Games 13:54, Oct 21, 2023
- Portobello Mushroom 15:16, Apr 20, 2023
- Khandvi Banane ki Vidhi: Step-by-Step Recipe for Delicious Gujarati Snack 11:09, May 19, 2023
- How to Use Cinnamon Sticks 17:02, Apr 09, 2023
- How to Make Classic Eggnog for Christmas 17:23, Dec 06, 2023
- Easy Corned Beef And Cabbage 11:08, Apr 05, 2023