- 450g (3 ½ cups) of pumpkin
- 30g (2 tbsp) of sugar
- 60ml (¼ cup) of water
- 2 eggs
- 8g (1 tsp) of vanilla sugar
- 120ml (⅓ cup + 1 tbsp) of vegetable oil
- 120g (⅔ cup) of powdered sugar
- 300g (2 cups) of all-purpose flour
- 16g (1 tbsp) of baking powder
- Powdered sugar
1. Put pumpkin pieces into a skillet, add sugar, and pour water on top. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook the pumpkin over medium heat for 15 minutes. Let cool down and puree.
2. Combine pumpkin puree with eggs, vanilla, sugar, and vegetable oil.
3. Whisk flour with powdered sugar and baking powder. Add dry ingredients into the liquids and mix well until thick dough forms.
4. Cut the dough into 6 pieces and roll each into a rope. Cut each rope into pieces and make some indents using a fork.
5. Bake cookies for 20 minutes at 190°C/374°F.
6. Dust cookies with powdered sugar before serving.
How to cook Pumpkin Cookies:
- From Mild to Wild: How to Customize Your Chilli Con Carne for Every Palate 13:28, May 25, 2023
- Irresistible Scone Recipes: A Perfect Treat for Any Time of Day 10:29, May 17, 2023
- Is it safe to freeze milk? 09:34, Apr 11, 2023
- From the Islands to Your Kitchen: Elevate Your Dishes with Jamaican Jerk Seasoning 21:02, May 21, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to Cooking Perfect Pasta Every Time 12:04, May 14, 2023
- Ideas for Festive Christmas Cookies: American-Style Gingerbread 17:29, Dec 06, 2023
- Homemade Choco Tacos 10:06, Apr 05, 2023
- Discover the Perfect Quiche Recipe: A Savory Delight for Every Occasion 10:25, May 17, 2023