Walnut cookies: you only need 4 ingredients!
- 160g (⅔ cup) sugar
- 1 egg
- 250g (2 cups) walnuts
- Powdered sugar
1. Blend peeled walnuts into flour using a blender or a coffee machine.
2. Combine walnut flour with powdered sugar and egg. Mix well, let the dough sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take a scoop of the cookie dough and roll it into a ball. Roll each ball in powdered sugar and transfer onto a baking sheet.
4. Bake at 180°C/350°F for 15 minutes.
How to cook Walnut Cookies:
- How To Make Macarons 13:29, Apr 06, 2023
- Delicious and Healthy Eggplant Pizza Recipe: A Perfect Low-Carb Alternative 11:11, May 20, 2023
- What Are Scalloped Potatoes Made Of? 14:40, Apr 20, 2023
- Sweet Traditions: Baking Memories with Christmas Cookie Bars 17:27, Nov 29, 2023
- Reverse Sear Steak 15:37, Apr 06, 2023
- Perfect Victoria Sponge Cake for Afternoon Tea: Step-by-Step Guide 17:12, May 23, 2023
- Discover the Heavenly Flavor of Kesar Mangoes: The King of Mangoes 14:06, May 19, 2023
- Easy Handvo Recipe for a Nutritious and Tasty Gujarati Snack 11:17, May 19, 2023