Find The Recipe:
Bacon Grilled Cheese
Feel free to customize with your favorite cheeses or add other ingredients like tomatoes or avocado for extra flavor.
- 8 slices of your favorite bread
- Butter, softened
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional: Dijon mustard, for spreading
- Lay out 4 slices of bread and spread a thin layer of softened butter on one side of each slice.
- Place the bread slices, buttered side down, on a clean surface.
- On each slice, layer shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Add a couple of slices of crispy bacon on top of the cheese.
- If desired, spread a thin layer of Dijon mustard on the remaining 4 slices of bread, then place them on top of the bacon, buttered side facing out.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Carefully transfer the assembled sandwiches to the skillet.
- Cook until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted, usually about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Once the sandwiches are cooked to your liking, remove them from the skillet and let them cool for a minute before slicing.
- Serve your delicious bacon grilled cheese sandwiches warm and enjoy!
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Bacon Grilled Cheese:
- Quick and Easy: Steamed Corn Instant Pot Recipe for Busy Days 11:22, May 24, 2023
- What Day Is International Potato Day In Peru 13:05, Apr 22, 2023
- What are the 6 Flavours of Ugadi? 10:36, Apr 06, 2023
- Boost Your Health with Our Easy-to-Make Moong Sprouts Recipe 09:33, May 24, 2023
- Festive Feasting: Christmas Charcuterie Board Delights 16:43, Nov 30, 2023
- Spice Up Your Life: Discover the Flavorful World of Indian Cuisine 12:39, May 14, 2023
- How to lose weight fast? 14:11, Oct 17, 2022
- Discover the Heavenly Flavor of Kesar Mangoes: The King of Mangoes 14:06, May 19, 2023