Find The Recipe:
How To Make Fruit Cake | Is Types Cake Ap Bhi Bnao Bahut Acha Design Hai
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dark rum (optional)
- 2 cups mixed dried fruits (raisins, currants, chopped dates, etc.)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, or your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch round or square cake pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the orange juice and rum (if using).
- Fold in the mixed dried fruits and chopped nuts until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the fruit cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, you can optionally brush the top with additional rum for extra flavor.
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Fruit Cake:
- Ideas for Festive Christmas Cookies: American-Style Gingerbread 17:29, Dec 06, 2023
- Candy and Calories: Important Information for Sweet Lovers 10:27, May 16, 2023
- Tangy and Sweet Rhubarb Crumble: A Classic Dessert Recipe 17:02, May 23, 2023
- The Perfect Brunch Delight: Elevate Your Morning with Homemade Chilaquiles 22:19, May 21, 2023
- Chicken al Pastor Recipe 11:37, Apr 25, 2023
- Yellow Watermelon: A Refreshing Twist on a Summertime Favorite 10:49, Jun 19, 2023
- Discover the Heavenly Flavor of Kesar Mangoes: The King of Mangoes 14:06, May 19, 2023
- Delicious Apricot Jam: Recipe, Preparation, and Health Benefits 12:17, Jul 05, 2023