Find The Recipe:
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
How to make moist Bakery Style chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. Loaded with homemade pumpkin puree, chocolate chips and pumpkin spice flavor.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs. Add the pumpkin, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins:
- Ted Lasso Shortbread Biscuits 21:29, Apr 04, 2023
- Filet Mignon Steak Recipe 12:06, Apr 22, 2023
- Air Fryer Recipes 10:53, Apr 06, 2023
- Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival 12:43, Apr 22, 2023
- Unlock the Party Spirit: Learn How to Make Delicious Jello Shots in Minutes 11:43, May 29, 2023
- Merry Munchies: Easy and Elegant Christmas Appetizer Ideas 16:54, Nov 30, 2023
- The Benefits of Kiwi For The Human Body 09:53, May 03, 2023
- Easy Corned Beef And Cabbage 11:08, Apr 05, 2023