Find The Recipe:
Raspberry Streusel Muffins
Make your mornings a success with these whole grain Raspberry Streusel Muffins.
For the Streusel Topping:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the Muffins:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- To make the streusel topping, combine the flour, sugar, cold butter pieces, and ground cinnamon in a bowl. Use your fingers or a pastry cutter to mix until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt for the muffins.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with buttermilk. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups, filling each about two-thirds full.
- Sprinkle the streusel topping evenly over the muffin batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!
How to cook Raspberry Streusel Muffins:
- Easy Corned Beef And Cabbage 11:08, Apr 05, 2023
- What Day Is International Potato Day In Peru 13:05, Apr 22, 2023
- How To Make a Cocomelon Cakes 10:38, Apr 27, 2023
- Quick and Easy Oatmeal Recipe: Start Your Day Right 12:29, May 29, 2023
- How Many Calories In a Good Sized Banana 11:23, May 14, 2023
- Potato Salad Perfection: How to Make the Ultimate Crowd-Pleasing Side 10:39, May 17, 2023
- How To Make Chocolate Cornflake Cakes 15:09, Apr 20, 2023
- Scalloped Potatoes Recipe 11:57, Apr 25, 2023