Peach Rosemary Roasted Turkey
Thanksgiving only comes around once a year, but this peach-rosemary whole turkey recipe is versatile – and delicious – enough to enjoy as an impressive holiday meal or for any other special occasion year-round! So, if you’re looking for a dish that’s uniquely complex in taste but not in effort, our peach-rosemary whole roasted turkey with zesty cranberry-orange sauce recipe is one you’ll want to save to enjoy again and again!
- 12-14 pounds whole turkey, thawed if frozen
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 3-4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup chicken or turkey broth
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C).
- Pat the turkey dry with paper towels. Season the inside and outside of the turkey with salt and pepper.
- Place the sliced peaches and fresh rosemary sprigs inside the turkey cavity.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, honey, minced garlic, and Dijon mustard to create a glaze.
- Brush the outside of the turkey with the honey-butter glaze, making sure to coat it evenly.
- Tie the turkey legs together with kitchen twine and tuck the wing tips under the body.
- Place the turkey on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Pour the chicken or turkey broth into the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Roast the turkey in the preheated oven, basting with the honey-butter glaze every 30 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). This typically takes about 15-20 minutes per pound.
- Once the turkey is done, tent it with foil and let it rest for at least 20 minutes before carving.
- Use the drippings from the pan to make gravy if desired.
How to cook Peach Rosemary Roasted Turkey:
- Banana Pudding Tacos 13:16, Apr 06, 2023
- Indulge in the Richness of Sheer Khurma: A Traditional Eid Dessert 12:18, May 18, 2023
- Discover the Fiery Elegance of Salsa Macha: A Versatile Mexican Condiment 21:37, May 21, 2023
- What is Easter and why it is celebrated? 16:48, Apr 07, 2023
- What Is Gulab Jamun Made Of 17:41, Apr 27, 2023
- Why Is It Called Ribeye Steak 12:10, Apr 22, 2023
- Traditional American Christmas Turkey Recipe with Stuffing 17:20, Dec 06, 2023
- Artichoke Magic: Quick and Easy Instant Pot Recipe for a Gourmet Dish 11:30, May 24, 2023