Sweet Matcha Latte
Whether you're a fan of traditional Japanese matcha tea or you're craving the sweetness of hot chocolate, this cozy homemade matcha latte makes for a decadent drink that will warm you up from the inside. It only has three ingredients, but for me, it's the best matcha latte recipe, beating out Starbucks. My trick is adding white chocolate, which sweetens the green tea latte and contributes a creamy richness. I also show you how to make a rich head of foam on top at home without a fancy milk steamer.
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup milk (dairy or plant-based)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- In a bowl, sift the matcha powder to avoid lumps.
- Add the sugar to the matcha powder.
- Pour hot water over the matcha-sugar mixture.
- Whisk the ingredients together until the matcha is fully dissolved and a smooth, frothy consistency is achieved.
- In a separate saucepan, heat the milk until it's warm but not boiling.
- Froth the milk using a frother or by vigorously whisking.
- Pour the frothed milk into the matcha mixture while continuing to whisk.
- If you prefer an iced matcha latte, add ice cubes at this point.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness by adding more sugar if needed.
- Stir well and enjoy your homemade sweet matcha latte!
How to cook Sweet Matcha Latte:
- Roast Leg Of Lamb Recipe 15:04, Apr 20, 2023
- Reverse Sear Steak 15:37, Apr 06, 2023
- What are the 6 Flavours of Ugadi? 10:36, Apr 06, 2023
- Boost Your Health with Our Easy-to-Make Moong Sprouts Recipe 09:33, May 24, 2023
- How spicy is 1 Scoville 22:00, May 21, 2023
- Easy Handvo Recipe for a Nutritious and Tasty Gujarati Snack 11:17, May 19, 2023
- Step-by-Step Guide to Making Irresistible Sheer Khurma at Home 12:23, May 18, 2023
- Aglio e Olio Pasta: A Burst of Flavors from Italy to Satisfy Indian Taste Buds 11:23, May 20, 2023