Marble Cake in a Pan
Marble cake in a pan: a no oven dessert ready in a few minutes!
- 1 egg
- 60g (1/3 cup) of sugar
- 3g (1/2 tsp) of brown sugar
- 70ml (1/3 cup) of vegetable oil
- 110ml (1/2 cup) of milk
- 160g (1 1/4 cups) of all-purpose flour
- 8g (1 tbsp) of baking powder
- 8g (1 tbsp) of cocoa powder
- 50ml (3 ¼ tbsp) of milk
- Powdered sugar
1. Whisk eggs with sugar and vanilla until pale. Add vegetable oil and milk (110ml).
2. Combine flour with baking powder and add to the liquids, whisk to combine.
3. Pour half of the batter into a smaller bowl and add cocoa powder, followed by milk (50ml).
4. Using a regular non-stick baking pan, start pouring cocoa and vanilla batter into the center, alternating in between them to form a zebra pattern. Run a toothpick across zebra stripes to make a pattern as shown in the video.
5. Cover the pan and put it over the low heat. Cook for 15 minutes, flip, and continue cooking for 5 minutes more.
6. Serve dusted with powdered sugar.
How to cook Marble Cake in a Pan:
- Whats The Trick For Deviled Eggs? 16:44, Apr 10, 2023
- Irresistible Mexican Street Corn Recipe: A Burst of Flavor in Every Bite 11:47, Jun 01, 2023
- Avocado Toast: The Perfect Balance of Flavor and Health Benefits 12:41, May 29, 2023
- What Are Scalloped Potatoes Made Of? 14:40, Apr 20, 2023
- Homemade Choco Tacos 10:06, Apr 05, 2023
- Discover the Heavenly Flavor of Kesar Mangoes: The King of Mangoes 14:06, May 19, 2023
- Healthy and Delicious Meal Prep Ideas for Busy People 12:01, May 14, 2023
- Discover the Irresistible Flavors of Mexican Street Corn: A Culinary Adventure 17:59, Jun 05, 2023