Condensed Milk Crepes
Condensed milk crepes: the secret to making them soft and delicious!
- 240ml (1 cup) of water
- 370g (1 1/4 cups) of condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 6g (1/3 tsp) of salt
- 25g (1/4 cup) of flour
- Hazelnut cream
- Coconut flakes
1. In a pan add water, once start boiling add condensed milk, mix well and add egg, salt and flour. When start thickening turn off the heat.
2. In a pan fry crepes.
3. Fill with hazelnut cream and coconut flakes.
How to cook Condensed Milk Crepes:
- Delicious Leftover Ham Recipes to Savor Every Bite 22:02, Dec 01, 2023
- What Is Gulab Jamun Made Of 17:41, Apr 27, 2023
- Boost Your Health with Our Easy-to-Make Moong Sprouts Recipe 09:33, May 24, 2023
- Erdbeerfest Strawberry Day In Germany 12:57, Apr 22, 2023
- How Many Calories Are in a Spoon of Sugar 10:31, May 14, 2023
- Roast Leg Of Lamb Recipe 15:04, Apr 20, 2023
- Traditional American Christmas Turkey Recipe with Stuffing 17:20, Dec 06, 2023
- What is Chicken al Pastor made of? 17:11, Apr 10, 2023