Brioche Pumpkins Buns
Brioche Pumpkins Buns: very soft and tasteful!
- 120g of boiled pumpkin
- 20ml (1 1/2 tbsp) of vegetable oil
- 190ml (3/4 cup) of water
- 10g of fresh yeast
- 25g (1 tbsp) of honey
- 300g (2 1/2 cups) of all-purpose flour
- 7g (1/2 tbsp) of salt
- Oil for frying
- Hazelnut cream
- Cinnamon stick
1. Add the boiled pumpkin and oil to the food processor and mix to obtain puree.
2. In a bowl add water, fresh yeast, honey, and pumpkin puree and mix with a spatula. Add flour and salt and continue with mixing. When dough starts to form knead it with your hands to obtain a compact dough.
3. Transfer the dough to the working surface and split it into 6 equal pieces. Form the balls.
4. Place 3 pieces of string on the working surface and place the ball of dough in the center. Tie each piece, crisscrossing them around the dough.
5. Transfer them to the baking tray covered with parchment paper and cover with cloth. Let them rise for 1 hour.
6. After time has elapsed transfer them to the pan with hot oil. Fry on both sides until they are golden brown.
7. Mix the sugar and cinnamon and coat the pumpkin fritters. Fill them with hazelnut cream and add a piece of cinnamon stick on top.
8. Serve pumpkin fritters all together on a serving plate.
How to cook Brioche Pumpkins Buns:
- Sunflower Oil Is Made 09:59, Apr 08, 2023
- What is palm oil and why is it bad? 21:24, Apr 04, 2023
- Savory and Delicious Pav Bhaji Recipe: A Flavorful Street Food Delight 11:21, May 23, 2023
- How Many Calories In a Good Sized Banana 11:23, May 14, 2023
- Candy and Calories: Important Information for Sweet Lovers 10:27, May 16, 2023
- So that the hands do not smell like fish 21:38, Apr 04, 2023
- Mastering Recipe Search with Open GPT Chat: Unleashing the Power of AI in the Kitchen 16:28, May 23, 2023
- What are the 40 foods in Minecraft 16:41, Apr 12, 2023