Ice cream in a glass
How to cook Ice cream in a glass:
- Melted chocolate
- 400ml (1 3/4 cups) of Whipping cream
- 300ml (1 cup) of Condensed milk
- Pineapple juice
- Melt the chocolate and add the first layer into the glass on all sides with the teaspoon. Transfer to the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl add the whipping cream, condensed milk, and pineapple juice (choose juice you like) and mix with the mixer.
- After time has elapsed fill the glasses with the cream. Add the ice cream stick into the cream and close with one layer of chocolate. Transfer the glasses into the freezer for 2 hours.
- After two hours remove the plastic glasses and serve the ice cream.