How to cook Chocolate Pudding:
- 200g (1 cup) sugar
- 80g (½ cup) cocoa powder
- 1l (4 cups) milk
- 100g (½ cup) cornstarch
- 250g (1 ½ cups) milk chocolate
- 120ml (½ cup) cream
- Mix sugar and cocoa in a bowl.
- Add the milk and mix well again. Add cornstarch and mix again.
- Strain the mixture into a saucepan, add dark chocolate, cream, and simmer for 10 minutes until thick.
- Pour into a rectangular tray with baking paper and let cool for 12 hours. Flip onto a cutting board, sprinkle with cocoa, and cut into slices to serve.