How to cook Cabbage burritos:
- 4 cabbage leaves 1/2 red bell pepper 1/2 green bell pepper 1/2 zucchini 2 carrots 2 chicken fillets Salt and black pepper to taste Soy sauce
- Sesame seeds Olive oil (for frying)
- Boil cabbage leaves in water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown the chicken breasts in a frying pan with a few drops of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the vegetables and saute them in the same pan with a few drops of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the stem of the cabbage leaves. Fill them with chicken and vegetables and wrap them as if they were a classic burrito.
- Sear the rolls for 2-3 minutes on each side using the same pan.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds and soy sauce and enjoy!