How to cook Rice rolls:
- 2 cabbage leaves
- 1 carrot
- 3 spring onions
- 5ml (1 tsp) sesame seed oil
- 25ml (2 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 80ml (1/3 cup) soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Ginger to taste
- 8 rice sheets
- Spicy sauce to taste
- Chop cabbage leaves and spring onions, and julienne a carrot.
- Heat oils in a frying pan, add vegetables, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, close with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger, give a good stir and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Soak rice sheets in water for 40 seconds.
- Put a spoon of vegetables into the center of the softened rice sheet, top with some spicy sauce, and wrap the roll.
- Sear rolls for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with soy sauce and enjoy!